Sunday, December 21, 2008

I love you, Goobye :C


I guess if your done breaking my heart, I should go..
As I started in your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, coz i knew you’re going to say goodbye..
Why can’t you see how much you hurt me this time? you used to say you were sorry, now you don’t.You don’t even care anymore… I never hated you for not loving me, but i hate you, for making me fall even more when I’m trying to let you go… I’ll never going to let you see through me.. I’m never going to show you how broken I’am Inside.. My friends tell me to let go, or atleast to try, but what do I do when I start to cry..? I’m holding you back yet I dont want to let you go.. I’m fighthing back emotions I never fought before.. when you said you did’nt need me,, I’m never expect you to be right… My head rest on my pillow, I let tears to flow and asked myself, why can’t I let go?.. I know I have said goodbye so many times before, but all roads lead me back to you.. But know., as I say this goodbye, I have this feeling that I will never see you again,,..
Honestly, I dont wanna cross your path again in the future, coz I dont want all these feelings to come back and hurt me once again..I know I cant let go of my feelings, But I have to let you go.. SORRY!.. If it took me this long to let you go… I still love you,,. and I probably will love you for a very long time.. But somehow, I know, I have to move on and get over you,. and the only way for me to do that, Is to be not arround you anymore.. LIke what they say, we can’t forget someone we loved, we may want to, but we can’t..Love cannot be forgotten, no matter how hard we try, and how much we think it will ease the pain..It will always be there forever,.. Maybe fate will smile upon us, and we’ll see each other again…..
SOMEDAY…
remember i will always be here no matter what, I will still be your friend to turn to.. I LoVe YOu…

1 comment:

Punna shashidhar said...

great post man presently i'm going through this kind of situation now and ya it was helpful in moving ahead with my life thanks a lot and all the best for you.....
shashidhar